VMTurbo, provider of software to analyze, optimize and control the virtualized data center, today announced upgrades to the VMTurbo appliance that are designed to provide customers with clearer insight into the factors driving performance and forward looking planning. Unique in its ability to turn insights into actions, VMTurbo pinpoints problems, identifies their impact and recommends corrective actions, which can be automated to ensure healthy and efficient virtual environments.
The new VMTurbo capabilities make information easy to generate, slice and view, so that customers can:
- Create custom groups of resources, either physical or virtual;
- Create custom logins (customer views) with either read-only or actionable privileges for these groups;
- Focus on a subset of infrastructure via a custom login to use and view a specific group and maintain and optimize just that subset of resources;
- Identify "Top 10" members for any data set and quality that data set for any number or combination of criteria;
- Organize reports via an improved reports interface for more efficient data mining by category;
- Integrate Seamlessly with DRS for peaceful and managed coexistence with the VMware hypervisor via the ability to sync in real-time any changes between DRS rules and those running inside the VMTurbo appliance;
- Plan for the Future with accurate forward looking planning that ensures each environment has sufficient resources to meet the growing demands of both existing VM guests as well as the projected workload.
VMTurbo regularly updates the VMTurbo appliance with intuitive and powerful management tools designed to enable proactive maintenance and maximum performance of virtual environments. With each new feature, VMTurbo strives to deliver real time optimization that works with the existing hypervisor and to enable accurate and actionable forward looking analyses so that customers can best manage the growth of their environment and scale their limited resources. VMTurbo customers regularly prove input to the company's engineering team, which works tirelessly to meet those needs.
Find out more about the VMTurbo appliance upgrades at our Blog: http://www.vmturbo.com/blog/bid/56315/New-VMTurbo-Appliance-Release-Improving-VM-Performance-and-Planning-for-the-Future
VMTurbo provides an integrated software suite for proactive and automated management of workload and resources in virtualized data centers. Only VMTurbo provides a holistic view of your virtual infrastructure as well as detailed action plans with respect to workload placement and resource allocation. Our customers accomplish ever more, with less IT resources, by using our suite to analyze, optimize and control their virtual infrastructure.