DynamicOps, pioneer of the Operations Virtualization™ platform that enables unified cloud automation and management across multi-vendor technologies, announced today deep integration with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center 2012. Now, customers can better take advantage of prior and future investments in System Center technology while using robust automation to simplify the provisioning and ongoing management of Windows Server Hyper-V implementations. Together, DynamicOps and System Center make it easy for enterprises to create scalable, user-aware private clouds that are extremely cost-effective.
DynamicOps will debut the new solution at Microsoft Management Summit, April 16-20, 2012, at booth # 108.
“System Center 2012 provides enterprises with a robust set of tools for managing private cloud compute, network and storage resources, as well as providing insight into the deployed applications. By combining the DynamicOps solution with System Center 2012, we’re enabling true consumerization by allowing an individual’s or business unit’s unique personalized policies, requirements and end-to-end lifecycle, working with Microsoft’s powerful fabric management. We’re unlocking the promised scalability of the cloud,” says Leslie Muller, CTO and Founder, DynamicOps.
“System Center 2012 enables customers to optimize their virtual infrastructure and build robust private clouds,” said Sergio Klarreich, Director of Business Development, System Center Partner Ecosystem, Microsoft. “In mixed virtualization environments, System Center 2012 and DynamicOps can help customers easily integrate Windows Server Hyper-V and create a more powerful and cost-effective virtual environment that meets both enterprise- and business-unit level needs.”
“In order for enterprises to scale private cloud services, they need to assure their ability to leverage existing investments in hypervisor and management solutions, while also easily upgrading their systems. By integrating DynamicOps’ cloud solution with multi-vendor products, including System Center 2012 and Hyper-V, enterprises gain the flexibility to use their preferred technologies without being locked in to a particular vendor, creating the means to more quickly, seamlessly and cost-effectively deploy private clouds that meet diverse business requirements,” said Rich Ptak, Managing Partner, Ptak Noel.
Using DynamicOps with System Center 2012 and Windows Server Hyper-V, enterprises can:
- Provide a robust private cloud very quickly and cost-effectively
- Leverage prior investments in technology, processes and skill sets
- Ensure business unit policy and process compliance through an easily scalable, business-aware cloud
- Apply an intuitive, consumerized experience to service catalog presentation
- Unify Microsoft and non-Microsoft technologies into a best-of-breed service, increasing performance while reducing cost
DynamicOps for Microsoft System Center works with System Center 2012 components, as well as components of previous System Center versions, to provide a scalable, user-centric and business-aware cloud that streamlines management of servers and desktops on physical or virtual infrastructure using private or public capacity:
- System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager - Use System Center Virtual Machine Manager to create and manage a Windows Server Hyper-V virtual machine as part of a DynamicOps cloud service.
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager - Unify System Center Configuration Manager operating system and application delivery and management with cloud automation.
- System Center 2012 Operations Manager - Monitor the DynamicOps infrastructure as part of the standard enterprise monitoring strategy and workflow action as directed by other System Center Operations Manager alerts.
DynamicOps for Microsoft System Center will be available Q2, 2012.
To learn more, attend this complimentary webcast, “DynamicOps and System Center Integration,” on April 11, 2012 at 11:00am ET. Click here to register.
Microsoft Management Summit attendees can also see the DynamicOps presentation at the Sponsor Theatre, on April 19, 2012 at 12:00pm, or visit booth # 108.
For more information about DynamicOps for System Center, please contact us.
DynamicOps’ cloud automation and management solutions enable enterprises to evolve existing infrastructure into scalable private, public and desktop cloud services in days. Using DynamicOps’ groundbreaking Operations Virtualization technology, organizationally aware cloud platform, and extensive out-of-the-box functionality, customers realize fast time-to-cloud value and respond to market demands quickly and economically. Enterprises boost IT efficiency and easily embrace consumerization by empowering users with personalized, instantly available services. Awarded “Best of VMworld 2011 Private Cloud” and named “Cool Vendor in Cloud Management” by Gartner Research, DynamicOps is privately held and based in Burlington, MA. www.dynamicops.com.